I’m working diligently on formatting my book for eBook publication sometime in early June. I’m almost certain of my title change: BY FORCE OR FEAR. Cover art is on hold for now. I have another resource who will help if I need.

Even though the weather is gorgeous-cool but crystal clear and sunny-I will not go kayaking, bike riding, (okay, I will ride my horse once this week) or any other fun until I get the biggest issue with the formatting out of the way.

Sorry for the short post but I gotta get back to work.